First teaching: 2018 First exams: 2020
- The only book on the market with full coverage of the Cambridge International IGCSE® Art and Design Syllabus 0400 and Cambridge O level syllabus for Art and Design for first examination from June 2020.
- Promotes understanding of the key stages of the creative process from the development of a project from the beginning to the final outcome, and gives detailed information on all the key disciplines: Painting and related media, Printmaking, Three-dimensional studies, Photography, Graphic communication and Textile design
- Developed by an experienced team of teachers and practitioners
- Activities throughout improve students’ practical skills
- Materials, references and examples are taken from a wide range of contexts making this a truly international coursebook
- Complete language support with key terms highlighted and definitions provided
- Tips throughout to help students improve their work, highlighting useful skills and areas to consider or observe
- Reflective log boxes after each topic for students to consider which objectives they have mastered and how they can take their learning further
- Knowledge check boxes throughout promote reflective practice in students
- Artist with Impact sections introduce students to an expert in the field in all key disciplines
- Student case studies show a wealth of examples taken from different students’ coursework around the globe so that students can learn from real-life examples
- Suggestions for additional research to take students’ learning further
- Glossaries of key terms
- This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.